2. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
3. Before the Website places any Cookies on your computer, subject to sub-Clause 4 AND/OR sub-Clause 7, you will be presented with message bar at the foot of the page requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Tay and Earn Trust to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
4. Certain features of the Website depend upon Cookies to function. UK and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown below. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below.
5. This Website places the following Cookies:
|NAME OF COOKIE||PURPOSE||STRICTLY NECESSARY|
|PHPSESSID||WordPress Login – Used to persist login of admin area.||yes|
|wp-settings-1||WordPress Admin – This is used to customize your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface||yes|
|wp-settings-time-1||WordPress Admin – This is used to customize your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface||yes|
6. This Website uses analytics services provided by Google. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how Users use the Website. This, in turn, enables us to improve the Website and the products AND/OR services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of the Website it does enable us to continually improve our business.
8. The analytics services used by this Website use the following Cookies:
|NAME OF COOKIE||FIRST / THIRD PARTY||PROVIDER||PURPOSE|
|_utma||Third||Google Analytics||keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site pertaining to the cookie|
|__utmz||Third||Google Analytics||keeps track of where the visitor came from, what search engine you used, what link you clicked on, what keyword you used, and where they were in the world when you accessed a website.|
|_ga||<<first / third>>||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish users.|
9. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
10. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
11. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.