This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and Tay and Earn Trust the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
- “Data” means collectively all information that you submit to Tay and Earn Trust via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
- “Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in Clause 12;
- “Tay and Earn Trust” means Tay and Earn Trust of Stockgreen Lodge, Lairwell, Perth, PH2 7JU;
- “UK and EU Cookie Law” means the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
- “User” means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Tay and Earn Trust and acting in the course of their employment.
2. Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions of Tay and Earn Trust and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
3. Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by this Website from time to time:
3.2 contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
4. Our Use of Data
4.1 Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Tay and Earn Trust indefinitely unless requested by you for it to be deleted.
4.2 Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 5, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This [includes] OR [does not include] our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
4.3 All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Fore more details on security see Clause 11 below.
4.4 Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
4.4.1 internal record keeping;
4.4.2 improvement of our products / services;
4.4.3 transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
4.4.4 contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.
5. Third Party Websites and Services
5.1 Tay and Earn Trust may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
5.2 Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Tay and Earn Trust requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
6. Links to Other Websites
7. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
7.1 Tay and Earn Trust may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Tay and Earn Trust. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
7.2 In the event that any Data submitted by Users is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
8. Controlling Use of Your Data
8.1 Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
8.1.1 use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and;
8.1.2 sharing Data with third parties.
9. Controlling Use of Your Data
9.1 You may access [certain areas of] the Website without providing any Data at all.
10. Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Tay and Earn Trust (where such data is held) on payment of a small fee which will not exceed £30.00.
11.1 Data security is of great importance to Tay and Earn Trust and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
11.2 Specifically we use the following systems:
11.2.1 Anti-Malware and separate anti virus software